We support people to improve their health and wellbeing outcomes and feel included in the community.
Our extensive range of programs and services support individuals, families and communities.
At our Baillie Street service in Horsham we offer:
- Alcohol and other drug services
- Family violence services
- Parenting support and skill building programs
- Out-of-home care including foster care and kinship care
- Mental health services
- School engagement programs
- A range of services for youth and adults at risk of or experiencing homelessness
- Emergency relief services including vouchers and bills assistance
- Disability social support programs
- Disability supported independent living, both long and short term
- NDIS support co-ordination.