We’re still here for you.March 23, 2020
Important notice for our consumers
We’re committed to providing essential services.
To do this in a way that will keep everyone safe and healthy, we need to make some changes.
We will provide our support and services by phone wherever possible. This will limit contact and contribute to slowing the spread of the disease.
We are following announcements from the government every day.
In the interest of everyone’s safety, please continue to follow this important health advice:
- Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitiser.
- Cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow or cover your mouth with disposable tissues. Throw the tissues away immediately and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your face and mouth after touching public surfaces.
- Keeping about 1.5m in between yourself and others where possible.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms, or feeling unwell, please stay at home and recover.