This foundational 3-day training is for people wanting an in-depth understanding of the Hearing Voices Approach & Voice Profiling techniques.
About the training
This foundational 3-day training is for people wanting an in-depth understanding of the Hearing Voices Approach, gaining more confidence and tools when working with voice hearers. The second half of the training covers Voice Profiling techniques.
This training is ideal if you:
- Want to better understand the experience of hearing voices & recovery
- Are interested in a new approach to working with individuals on their voices
- Want to change your own relationship with voices
- Work with voice hearers in a clinical or community setting
- Are a friend or family member of a voice heare
The Hearing Voices Approach training (first two days) is endorsed by the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses for 11 CPE points.
18, 19, 25 May 2021
9.45am – 3.30pm daily (includes breaks)
Content will be delivered in 2 x 2 hour blocks on each day of the training.
***Please Note: All participants will receive a PDF of the workbooks to print prior to the training and keep***
Online via Zoom
Early Bird: $550 (Ends April15th)
If you have any questions or problems with your registration please feel free to contact Voices Vic by calling (03) 9692 9500 or emailing [email protected]