Homelessness Week is an annual event to raise awareness of the impact of homelessness in Australia via national and local community events.
Take Action Day is about how YOU can help. What you CAN do to make a difference.
Every donation, every item, every act of kindness helps to meet the needs of those experiencing homelessness or doing it tough.
- Take in the stories and artwork of people with a lived experience of homelessness.
- View photographs reflecting on the reality of homelessness.
- Discover what homelessness looks like in our community.
- Find out what you can do to help end homelessness.
- Enjoy live music, afternoon tea and a barbecue.
- Drop off donations.
- Register to volunteer.