Homelessness is an annual event to raise awareness of the impact of homelessness in Australia via national and local community events.
Experiencing Homelessness will provide the community with an opportunity to explore the challenges and difficulties of people experiencing homelessness.
It will also showcase the joy of those who find a home after experiencing homelessness.
- Take in the stories and artwork of people with a lived experience of homelessness.
- View photographs reflecting on the reality of homelessness.
- Discover what homelessness looks like in our community.
- Explore a range of displays depicting the living conditions of people experiencing homelessness.
- Be inspired, be encouraged, be challenged.
The event will be officially launched at 10am on Monday 1st August. The launch will be followed by morning tea.