We work alongside people of all ages and at all stages of life to empower them to live capably and confidently.
We offer a range of services to help individuals, families and communities to thrive.
At our Ringwood location we offer:
- Learners to Permit program (L2P)
- Family violence counselling, including one on one counselling for adults and children
- Housing for those impacted by family violence
- Disability employment services
- Emergency relief including material and food aid
- Housing and homelessness services, including a youth refuge
- Support under the NDIS
- Supported independent living for those living with disability
- Tenancy assistance and advocacy.