Education and Training

Previous education and training from Uniting

Uniting no longer operates as a Registered Training Organisation offering accredited Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) and Mental Health training.

Uniting Vic.Tas

Previous education and training.

Over the past 20 years, many AOD practitioners would have completed training with Uniting, and formerly UnitingCare ReGen. We no longer operate accredited training.
If you need to access your training records or certificates:​
Since 2015:

Log in to USI. USI is your individual education number for life. It also gives you an online record of your vocational education and training (VET) undertaken in Australia.

Visit the website and follow the prompt “Access your VET transcript”.
Pre 2015:

Download and use our Request to access personal information form. On the form clearly state the course or the unit you had enrolled in, enrolment year and completion year.

A representative will get in touch with you and follow up.