Emergency Relief Services
Bill and Expense Assistance

Bill and expense assistance.

If you are struggling to pay a bill or other living expenses, we can provide you with a helping hand with assistance at select emergency relief centres.

Bills and expense assistance

Signs you may require bills and expense assistance.

Even with adequate savings, financial hardship can strike at any time. If you are unable to pay your bills, you may be evicted from your home and can be without food, water and other basic utilities and essential items.

You may require additional assistance if you experience:

Who we can help​

At Uniting Vic.Tas, we help people of all ages, from all different backgrounds and religions, who are experiencing financial hardship within Victoria and Tasmania. If you require immediate support, Uniting is here to help.

How we can help you

Uniting Vic.Tas can provide you with limited bill and expense assistance to help you get through a tough time.

We are also able to provide additional support by referring you to other services so you can work towards a more stable future.

These services can include:
Loading locations and services...

If you are unable to find a bill and expenses assistance service near you, please visit www.askizzy.org.au. Ask Izzy will connect you to services in your local area and is free to use.

You can also access additional emergency relief services at our locations, listed here.

Get in touch

We’re here for you.

Need a helping hand? Our team can support your situation. 

Call us on
(03) 9192 8100